Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eli- 12 months old!

I know...I am a slacker mom! I am a little behind on Eli's 12 month update. It is crazy to think it has been a year. On Eli's birthday we went to lunch with "Uncle Paul" at El Potrillo. It was a tough day for me. Remembering all the happenings of that day was tough considering I was not totally with it for most of it. For me it was a day to remember all that I was thankful for. For the best little gift I was ever given. For months I drove back and forth to the hospital to hold my little baby and now I get to see him anytime I want! Aaron and I have never been happier and thankful for all we have been given.









These are just a few of the 200 pictures I took. Eli is so funny now. I love all of his crazy faces.

Weight: 19 lbs. 9 oz.
Height: 29 inches long

  • You wear size 3 diapers. size 6-12 months and 9 month clothes.
  • You eat mommy and daddy's food and don't really like baby food anymore.
  • You love to roll around on the floor.
  • You walk around holding our hands but you are not interested crawling.
  • You like to talk all the time! Dada, Ba-ba, Yay, Hey, and many other non words, just babbles. You think you are pretty clever when you talk and you love babbling in the backseat while we are driving.
  • You try to pull up on things, but haven't quite figured out how to use your legs yet.
  • You love to unpack things, blocks in a box, books in a basket, etc.
  • You sleep with a pacifier and love turning it over and over in your mouth. Most days when I come to get you in the morning you have it flipped upside down.
  • You get so excited in the morning when daddy or mommy walk into your room.
  • You like rolling the ball with your daddy.
You never cease to amaze me and dad. We love you so much. You bring us so much joy. You make us laugh all the time. We have huge dreams for you. I know you are going to be a kind man. You love everyone. I hope that lasts a lifetime.

1 comments:

Bryce Toole said...

:]

Post a Comment