These are just a few of the 200 pictures I took. Eli is so funny now. I love all of his crazy faces.
Weight: 19 lbs. 9 oz.
Height: 29 inches long
- You wear size 3 diapers. size 6-12 months and 9 month clothes.
- You eat mommy and daddy's food and don't really like baby food anymore.
- You love to roll around on the floor.
- You walk around holding our hands but you are not interested crawling.
- You like to talk all the time! Dada, Ba-ba, Yay, Hey, and many other non words, just babbles. You think you are pretty clever when you talk and you love babbling in the backseat while we are driving.
- You try to pull up on things, but haven't quite figured out how to use your legs yet.
- You love to unpack things, blocks in a box, books in a basket, etc.
- You sleep with a pacifier and love turning it over and over in your mouth. Most days when I come to get you in the morning you have it flipped upside down.
- You get so excited in the morning when daddy or mommy walk into your room.
- You like rolling the ball with your daddy.