Monday, November 14, 2011

Laughs and Leaves



This past weekend I went to Indiana with a former student and friend of mine Dottie Ennis to look for a place for her to live. She got a job and is relocating to the area near my parents so we made a little road trip north to look at several apartments and houses. We drove through a freak snow storm and still made great time. The weather has been bonkers. It was cold and snowing one day and 60's and beautiful the next. If I figure out to upload videos I will post one of our ridiculous driving experience.

I didn't take any pictures of the places we looked at but I did, shocker, take pictures of Eli! Ha-ha, I know, I am totally that mom! My parents just have a beautiful tree out front and I couldn't resist. I hope you enjoy the pictures. These area only five of the 80 that I took. Again, I am that mom.





2 comments:

Dottie said...

aww they turned out right!! so cute :)

Just Liz. said...

He is so cute.

Post a Comment