Weight- 19 lbs. 5 oz. (found out last week at the doctor's office)
Length- 28 inches long
- He is rolling from his back to his belly as well as from his belly to his back.
- He can sit alone for very long periods of time.
- He loves watching kids play. Kids of all ages. His cousin Landry was here last week and he was entertained for hours watch her.
- He laughs and smiles all the time.
- He still sleeps great and is taking two naps a day.
- He loves his pacifier. We try to give it to him at bed times only, but we make exceptions every once in awhile.
- He can now find his pacifier and put it in his mouth on his own.
- He loves to stand-up.
- He can pull up on me and Aaron and hold on, but he hasn't figured out to pull up on other things.
- He is starting to pull his legs under him like he might want to crawl soon. (Here's hoping)
- He can say, yay, yeah, dada, baba, gigi and boo boo. He doesn't know what they mean but he likes making the sounds.
- He grunts and groans all the time.
- He is eats big boy food type 2 twice a day and takes 4 bottles at 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, and 7:30 pm.
- He has been to his first basketball game and Halloween event.
- He was a "Newsie" for Halloween. (It was an easy costume that mommy could put together at home quickly)
- He got his first ear ache. I think that it was from the drainage of teething. He had a really bad runny nose and cough but was still a happy little guy.
- He still loves walks and being outside.
I am sure there is tons more, but I can't think right now. He is just a true joy to parent. I dream all the time about what his future holds. I know the Lord has big plans for our little man. It really is crazy to think I he has only been a part of our lives for 11 months. I love him more and more everyday so I cannot imagine how big my heart will be on his first day of kindergarten, his graduation from college, and even his wedding day. It is going to be a very exciting life for our little family.